FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
Its 40-45 minutes drive from main city, in Al Khatem desert (Abu Dhabi – Al Ain Road).
Any famous landmarks can be the pickup spots. Ex – Hotels and Malls, inside city.
- Between 9:00am to 1:00pm for Morning Desert Safari
- 3:30pm to 10:00pm for Evening Desert Safari
- Between 3:30pm to 9:00am (following next day) for Overnight Safari.
Note: Timings may vary due to climate change and pickup location.
Any four-wheel drive (4×4) such as Toyota Land Cruiser and Lexus.
- Sharing based car: 6 passengers (excluding driver). Luggage can’t be carried.
- If you wish to carry luggage with you, you’ll have to hire a private car
Time allocated for dune bashing is 30 to 45 minutes.
- Sharing based car: Can’t go without dune bashing unless all passengers agree.
- Guests who would like no dune bashing will have to hire a private car to take them to camp
Of course! Safety comes first and seat belts will be provided to as many passengers on board.
You can bring children aged above 3 years. It’s not recommended for pregnant ladies and babies. If guests still want to bring kids along, they’ll do it at their own risk.
It’s best to wear any casual loose fitting, comfortable clothes as the weather is warm. Either wear sandals or shoes.
Baby seats are not available. You can bring one, if you have it. But for the space occupied an additional charge will be applicable.
We need the following:
- Date of tour
- Number of people
- Contact person’s full name and nationality
- Pick up locations such as Hotel name, lobby and room number if available
- Local contact number in Abu Dhabi
Yes! Vegetarian dishes are available. Buffet dinner includes both Veg. and non-veg food (includes BBQ-live cooking) served with mineral water and soft drinks.
Fun and adventure should always be welcomed. It’s open during whole week (week days and weekends). Kindly just make sure that you make an advance booking.
Time for sand boarding depends on availability and camel rides take only few minutes near the camp.
Unfortunately dune buggy is not available, though small quad bikes are available in camp. They are not included in the package but guests can ride them for an extra charge of AED 50 / 10 minutes.
Sorry! Bringing your own alcohol is not allowed as we have a bar which will serve your needs. There will be extra charges for it.
Tents and pillows are provided for an overnight stay. Separate toilets for men and women are also available. There are no night programs and breakfast will be served on the following day.
Sure are! Separate showers / restrooms are available for men and women. A/C and hot water is not available.
Empty section. Edit page to add content here.