Desert Safari Abu Dhabi
If you are visiting a desert, it will be unthinkable to not experience desert safari. A vast and exquisite desert city such as Abu Dhabi demands that you don’t miss out on one of the most popular activity among the tourists and the locals alike. Desert Safari in Abu Dhabi provides a chance for you to visit the memorable spots of the Abu Dhabi Desert. Whether you want to bash the dunes in the early morning, explore the vast desert in daylight or star gaze into the night, your experience of Desert Safari Abu Dhabi will be a memorable one.
What to Expect From Desert Safari Abu Dhabi?
If you are experiencing Abu Dhabi Desert Safari for the first time, here is what you can expect.
Dune Bashing Across the Desert
You depart the city for an exciting “Wadi Bashing” or “Dune Bashing” drive across the sand dunes for the campsite. The time of departure depends on the package you have chosen. During the ride, you can expect several stops in the desert for photo shoots, helping you make your Desert Safari ride become memorable. If the sun sets along the way, you get to watch the famous desert sunset in one of these stops.
Activities at the Campsite
After the exhilarating ride across the desert, you reach the campsite where you have a chance to relax and experience the real taste of desert entertainment. And what is better than delicious barbeque, shisha and traditional Arabic belly dance to make your day even better? Apart from this, camel riding and sand boarding make Abu Dhabi Desert Safari truly enjoyable. If you appreciate henna body art, the expert designers can get you the design of your liking on your hand and feet with a range of designs to choose from. With campfire, shisha, delicious food, belly dancing, and exhilarating sand boarding under starlight, you can never ask for a better desert night.
Here is a complete list of activities at the Abu Dhabi Desert Safari Campsite
- Camel Rides
- Belly Dancing
- Henna Painting
- Fresh Dates
- Arabic Coffee called Gahwa
- Quad Bike
- Sand Boarding
- Delicious Dinner including Barbeque, Continental and Vegetarian food.
Things to Note Before You Go For Desert Safari Abu Dhabi
In order to make the most of Desert Safari in Abu Dhabi, you should take note of the following things:
– Rest assured that the drivers driving our cars are highly trained professionals, expert in car driving on bumpy sand dunes. They are also trained in first aid. If a roll-over accident were to happen in the desert, which is extremely rare, the passengers of our cars are always safe from injuries due to roll cage fitted in the cars.
- Always fasten your seat-belts.
- Leave your cell phones behind because the campsite has no signals.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Since Dune Bashing can be quite bumpy, it is inadvisable to bring children below the age of 3 along the ride.
- The cars don’t have any seats for babies so you ought not to bring infants with you either.
- Elderly people and pregnant women are also recommended to avoid this trip.
- If you are a company of less than 6 people, you might have to share the car with other tourists, unless you opt to book the whole car for yourself for extra charges.
Must Do’s for Desert Safari Abu Dhabi
Here is a list of things you MUST do in order to get the best out of your Desert Safari trip.
Capture the best moments of your trip to save them forever. Bring your memories back home in the form of pictures of beautiful sunsets, exhilarating rides, camel trekking and much more.
2. Sand Boarding
Sand Boarding is thrilling, safe, and extremely popular. You can be sure that no harm will come to you while sand boarding because the soft sand will be there to land on in case you fall. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to ski from the top of high sand dunes.
3. Camel Trekking
Desert Safari will be incomplete without camel trekking. It is another one of the popular activities in the desert. Experience the beauty of desert from the back of a camel, something you can only enjoy in the desert.
4. Experience the Culture
With the local food, traditional dresses, and exotic belly dancing, it is your chance to come close to the culture of the place you have come to. If you are a foreigner, you can experience the culture in a very personal way on this Desert Safari trip.